The BAR (Best All Rounder) competition has been revised for 2019.
- Time trial
- Only one event from each of the above 5 categories will count
- You can enter and record as many events as you wish within each category, but only your best event will count
- You must submit the following times in order for your event to be considered:
- Your time
- The overall event winner's time
- Your age and gender group winner's time (if applicable)
- The overall number of competitors
- Short BAR:
- Run: 21.1 km (i.e. than half marathon) or less
- Swim: less than 1900 meters
- Duathlon: standard distance or less
- Triathlon: less than middle distance/half ironman
- Time trial: less than 50 miles
- Long BAR: anything that is above Short BAR qualifying distances.
Glory awaits the top athletes in the Short and Long BAR competitions.
Think you can do better than last years winners?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Matt Critchley. Let the competition begin...
Results will be posted here