Why become a member?
There are lots of benefits to being a member of Mid Sussex Tri
Club, for one you get to hang out with nice people!
Apart from that we are affiliated to a number of official sporty organisations, have regular training sessions and loads of resources for you to tap into.
How can I join?
If you would like to join simply complete our online the registration form. Payment is accepted via a single direct debit payment online. Membership runs from April to April.
Members Code of Conduct
As a member of Mid Sussex Triathlon Club you are expected to abide by the following Members' Code of Conduct:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all Club members and participants, treating everyone equally.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport and never use or condone the use of inappropriate or abusive language, inappropriate relationships, bullying, harassment, discrimination, violence or conduct that may be construed as unethical.
- Show respect and consideration for the safety and welfare of others.
- Support and encourage good sporting practice by abiding by rules and laws, respecting coaches, referees or officials' decisions.
- Encourage and support members with training, participation in and the development of triathlon and related multisport events and competition.
Mid Sussex Triathlon Club is passionate about promoting and encouraging participation in and the development of our sport. It is important we project a positive image of the club to the general public.
By joining the club you agree to;
- Not bring the club into disrepute.
- Adhere to the club Code of Conduct, Club Constitution, and the British Triathlon rules and policies.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that takes all reasonable measures to protect your own safety and the safety of others.
- Accept responsibility for your own behaviour and conduct. Members participate in all training sessions, races and other events at their own risk. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they are fit to participate.
- Wear suitable clothing and protection for each of the club training sessions e.g. cycling safety helmets are compulsory when riding a bike, bright coloured hats when swimming in open water and reflective clothing at night.
- Behave in a sportsman like way to other competitors, obey all rules of any event you are competing in and accept the decisions of race officials and referees.